No matter if you are installing a new water heater or replacing your existing water heater, you want quality products and services. Our plumbers are licensed and insured, and only offer the best plumbing services out there.
Call us at (801) 806-0033 to schedule your water heater installation or water heater replacement in the Salt Lake City area and throughout the Wasatch Front.
Water Heater Service in South Jordan & the Salt Lake City Area
You never realize how much you love hot water until it’s gone! Hot water is vital for our everyday processes, including bathing and household cleaning. If your water heater or tankless water heater is no longer heating your water efficiently, Frontier Plumbing & Heating is standing by and ready to help!
Water Heater Installation
Frontier Plumbing offers top-quality products and services to homeowners throughout the Salt Lake City area, including South Jordan, West Jordan, Riverton, Herriman, Draper, Sandy, Murray, Midvale, and more. Over the last 20 years, we have gained a superb reputation for our excellent plumbing services and customer satisfaction. For all your water heater service needs, including water heater installation, water heater maintenance, water heater repair or replacement, fill out our online form or give us a call today at (801) 806-0033.
Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Water Heater Repair
It’s best to call at the first sign of trouble and before further damage can occur to your water heater. Our skilled plumbing technicians can diagnose any issues and quickly provide solutions. Whether you need water heater repair or replacement, you can rely on the expert plumbers at Frontier Plumbing & Heating in South Jordan.
For fast and efficient water heater repair services in the Salt Lake area, give us a call today at (801) 806-0033.
Water Heater Replacement
When it comes to extending the life of your water heater, regular maintenance is the key. A water heater replacement may be needed if any of the following signs are present:
- Water Pooling: A small amount of water at the base of your water heater is nothing to be alarmed about. However, if there is a large amount of water pooling, it could be caused by corrosion or an exterior breach in the tank.
- Age: The average lifetime of a water heater is between 10 and 15 years. Typically, they are replaced after about 12 years.
- Strange Noises: Accumulation of mineral deposits on the bottom of a water tank and walls can result in banging, popping, or rumbling noises coming from your tank. These are signs of damage occurring on the inside of your tank.
- Hot Water Shortage: If you notice a lack of hot water and your tank is getting old, it may be time for a water heater replacement.
- Change In Water Quality: Your pipes or tank are most likely corroding if you see rust-colored flakes or your water has color.
Call Frontier Plumbing & Heating for a Fast, Reliable Plumbing Company
Frontier Plumbing offers the finest quality products and services to residents of West Jordan, South Jordan, Riverton, Bluffdale, Sandy, Draper, and throughout the Greater Salt Lake City area. We can offer added peace of mind with our quality workmanship, competitive pricing, and superb service.
Rely on Frontier Plumbing in South Jordan for water heater replacement services you can trust! We install, service, and replace both traditional, and tankless water heaters.
For more information, fill out our online form or give us a call us today at (801) 806-0033. We’re ready to help!