Usually, your plumbing system is the last thing on your mind until something breaks. We use water all day long so when something isn’t right, you’ll want to quickly call a professional plumber. If you think you think you have a plumbing emergency, you can rely on Frontier Plumbing & Heating for help. When you need to find an emergency plumbing company in South Jordan, send us a message online or give us a call today at (801) 806-0033.
WHEN IT’S TIME TO CALL AN EMERGENCY PLUMBER
Frequent Toilet Clogs: When it comes to tough clogs or frequent clogs, a plunger will only get your so far. When something gets lodged in the drainpipe and a plunger doesn’t quite fix it, call an emergency plumber in South Jordan. They will be able to clear any toilet clogs with advanced plumbing tools.
- Bubbling Sounds: If you hear bubbling or gurgling sounds coming from the toilet when you drain the bathtub or from the sink while the washing machine is running, your sewer line could be clogged. If you see or hear any of these signs, you’ll want to call an emergency plumber in South Jordan right away.
- Hear Running Water: If you hear running water sounds when water is not being used, you could have a water leak. It is important to call a professional leak detection company to quickly locate and fix the problem. This will ensure no further damage will occur.
- Stopped Drain: If you have a sink or shower that won’t drain properly, you could have a larger issue than just a clogged drain. Call a South Jordan plumber that provides drain cleaning right away.
- Low Water Pressure: Low water pressure often happens from minerals building up and clogging the faucet aerator. An aerator is the part screwed onto the faucet head, which creates a non-splashing stream and often delivers a mixture of air and water. To remove buildup from the aerator, unscrew it from the faucet and soak it in vinegar. You’ll want to call a plumber for help if this doesn’t fix the problem.
- Bad Smells: A broken sewer pipe or vent could be to blame for any bad smells in and around your home. Sewer smells are unpleasant and can also cause health and environmental issues. You’ll want to call a professional sewer repair company as soon as you notice any bad smells.
- Frozen Pipes: Frozen pipes can cause low water pressure in the wintertime. If you notice a significant drop in temperature and you have low water pressure in the wintertime, you’ll want to quickly call a plumber. A plumber can help prevent a pipe burst and significant water damage.
- Leaking Hose/Appliance: If your washing machine, fridge, or dishwasher has water pooling from underneath, the appliance hose could have a leak. If the drip doesn’t stop once the connection has been tightened, turn off the water and call a plumber South Jordan.
- No Hot Water: Don’t you just love a polar plunge in the morning? Your nice hot shower can suddenly turn ice-cold when there’s a problem with your water heater. Call a plumber for water heater repair or water heater replacement in South Jordan- they can restore water for you in no time at all.
- Burst Pipes: Don’t panic if you have a frozen pipe burst. Just quickly turn off the main water valve and then call an emergency plumber in South Jordan.
Call Frontier Plumbing & Heating in South Jordan if you are experiencing any of these plumbing problems. You can contact us online or call (801) 806-0033 today!
24-HOUR EMERGENCY PLUMBER IN SOUTH JORDAN
For whatever plumbing emergency you have, you can rely on Frontier Plumbing & Heating! We are an experienced emergency plumber in South Jordan, serving West Jordan, Herriman, Riverton, Draper, Sandy, Midvale, Murray, Salt Lake City, and more. We are confident in our ability to help you fix any plumbing problem you have. Call Frontier Plumbing & Heating today at (801) 806-0033 or contact us online! Our emergency plumbers in South Jordan can take your call, day or night for all your plumbing or heating needs. Call the top plumbing company today!